• In case company has changed its registered office within local limits of the same city or place, intimation regarding the same has to be filed in Form INC-22.
  • if company wishes to shift or change its registered office outside local limits of city, town or village, first e-Form MGT-14 and then e-Form INC-22 are required to be filed to Registrar of Companies (ROC) to give effect to such change.
  • If company wants to shift the registered office from one state to another state or from jurisdiction of one RoC to another, it needs to file following forms to give effect to such change:

1) Form MGT-14

2) Form INC-23 - File application with RD

3) Form INC-28

4) Form INC-22